Profiling of the human monocytic cell secretome by quantitative label-free mass spectrometry identifies stimulus-specific cytokines and proinflammatory proteins
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 18, pages 2833–2842, September 2012
How to Cite
Groessl, M., Luksch, H., Rösen-Wolff, A., Shevchenko, A. and Gentzel, M. (2012), Profiling of the human monocytic cell secretome by quantitative label-free mass spectrometry identifies stimulus-specific cytokines and proinflammatory proteins. Proteomics, 12: 2833–2842. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200108
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 07:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: DFG/SH94/1–1
- A.R.-W. Grant Number: RO847/17 –1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!