MS Data Miner: A web-based software tool to analyze, compare, and share mass spectrometry protein identifications
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 18, pages 2792–2796, September 2012
How to Cite
Dyrlund, T. F., Poulsen, E. T., Scavenius, C., Sanggaard, K. W. and Enghild, J. J. (2012), MS Data Miner: A web-based software tool to analyze, compare, and share mass spectrometry protein identifications. Proteomics, 12: 2792–2796. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200109
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 04:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Danish Agency for Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Faculty of Science at Aarhus University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!