Identification of proteins associated with malting quality in a subset of wild barley introgression lines
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 18, pages 2843–2851, September 2012
How to Cite
March, T. J., Richter, D., Colby, T., Harzen, A., Schmidt, J. and Pillen, K. (2012), Identification of proteins associated with malting quality in a subset of wild barley introgression lines. Proteomics, 12: 2843–2851. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200117
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2012 07:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
- German Plant Genome Research Initiative (GABI) of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: 0315041B, 0313125B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!