Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 2 in colour.
Intact protein profiling in breast cancer biomarker discovery: Protein identification issue and the solutions based on 3D protein separation, bottom-up and top-down mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1053–1058, April 2013
How to Cite
Bouchal, P., Dvorakova, M., Scherl, A., Garbis, S. D., Nenutil, R. and Vojtesek, B. (2013), Intact protein profiling in breast cancer biomarker discovery: Protein identification issue and the solutions based on 3D protein separation, bottom-up and top-down mass spectrometry. Proteomics, 13: 1053–1058. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200121
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2013 09:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: P304/10/0868
- European Regional Development Fund
- State Budget of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: CZ.1.05/2.1.00/03.0101
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
|pmic7338-sup-0001-S1.rtf||108K||Supplementary file 1|
|pmic7338-sup-0002-S2.xls||314K||Supplementary file 2|
|pmic7338-sup-0003-S3.xls||222K||Supplementary file 3|
|pmic7338-sup-0004-S4.xls||59K||Supplementary file 4|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.