Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig.2 in colour.
Proteomic analysis of cerebrospinal fluid before and after intrathecal injection of steroid into patients with postherpetic pain
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Emerging Gel-Free Separation and Detection Methods
Volume 12, Issue 19-20, pages 3105–3112, October 2012
How to Cite
Lu, J., Katano, T., Nishimura, W., Fujiwara, S., Miyazaki, S., Okasaki, I., Aritake, K., Urade, Y., Minami, T. and Ito, S. (2012), Proteomic analysis of cerebrospinal fluid before and after intrathecal injection of steroid into patients with postherpetic pain. Proteomics, 12: 3105–3112. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200125
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2012 05:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Science Research Promotion Fund of the Japan Private School Promotion Foundation
- Japan Foundation of Applied Enzymology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!