Latest improvements in CIEF: From proteins to microorganisms
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Emerging Gel-Free Separation and Detection Methods
Volume 12, Issue 19-20, pages 2927–2936, October 2012
How to Cite
Šalplachta, J., Kubesová, A. and Horká, M. (2012), Latest improvements in CIEF: From proteins to microorganisms. Proteomics, 12: 2927–2936. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200136
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 08:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Interior. Grant Numbers: VG20112015021, VG20102015023
- Institutional research plan. Grant Number: RVO 68081715
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!