These authors contributed equally to this work.
Proteomic profiling of skeletal muscle in an animal model of overtraining
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Proteomics in Brazil
Volume 12, Issue 17, pages 2663–2667, August 2012
How to Cite
Gandra, P. G., Valente, R. H., Perales, J., Pacheco, A. G. F. and Macedo, D. V. (2012), Proteomic profiling of skeletal muscle in an animal model of overtraining. Proteomics, 12: 2663–2667. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200137
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2012 02:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 07/50480–8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!