These authors contributed equally to this work.
Proteomic profiling of skeletal muscle in an animal model of overtraining
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Proteomics in Brazil
Volume 12, Issue 17, pages 2663–2667, August 2012
How to Cite
Gandra, P. G., Valente, R. H., Perales, J., Pacheco, A. G. F. and Macedo, D. V. (2012), Proteomic profiling of skeletal muscle in an animal model of overtraining. Proteomics, 12: 2663–2667. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200137
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2012 02:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 07/50480–8
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|pmic7177-sup-0001-tables1.xls||66K||Supporting Table 1. Identified proteins presenting statistically significant differences in abundance, in the red gastrocnemius muscle after the overtraining protocol.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.