Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 and 7 in colour.
On-line CE/ESI/MS interfacing: Recent developments and applications in proteomics
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Emerging Gel-Free Separation and Detection Methods
Volume 12, Issue 19-20, pages 2978–2990, October 2012
How to Cite
Krenkova, J. and Foret, F. (2012), On-line CE/ESI/MS interfacing: Recent developments and applications in proteomics. Proteomics, 12: 2978–2990. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200140
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 03:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- SoMoPro programme
- European Community within the Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 229603
- South Moravian Region
- Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: P301/11/2055, P206/12/G014
- institutional support RVO. Grant Number: 68081715
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!