These authors contributed equally to this work.
Partially overlapping substrate specificities of staphylococcal group A sortases
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Emerging Gel-Free Separation and Detection Methods
Volume 12, Issue 19-20, pages 3049–3062, October 2012
How to Cite
Sibbald, M. J. J. B., Yang, X.-M., Tsompanidou, E., Qu, D., Hecker, M., Becher, D., Buist, G. and van Dijl, J. M. (2012), Partially overlapping substrate specificities of staphylococcal group A sortases. Proteomics, 12: 3049–3062. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200144
Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 4 in colour.
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 11:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
- CEU. Grant Numbers: LSHM-CT-2006–019064, LSHG-CT-2006–037469, PITN-GA-2008–215524
- Scientific Technology Development Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 08JC1401600
- 863 Hi-Tech Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA02A253
- DFG. Grant Numbers: GK212/3–00, SFB/TR34
- Top Institute Pharma. Grant Number: T4–213
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!