These authors contributed equally to this work.
Proteomic features of potential tumor suppressor NESG1 in nasopharyngeal carcinoma
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 22, pages 3416–3425, November 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Chen, C., Yang, H., Zhang, Y., Long, J., Long, X. and Fang, W. (2012), Proteomic features of potential tumor suppressor NESG1 in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Proteomics, 12: 3416–3425. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200146
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1, 3, 4 and 6 in colour.
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2012 07:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- National Nature Science Fund of China. Grant Numbers: 81071632, 30870973, 81101781
- Medical Science Research Fund of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: B2011133
- Medical College of Guangzhou. Grant Number: 2010C04
- Pearl River Science and Technology from Guangzhou City. Grant Number: 2011J2200009
- Guangdong Province Breeding. Grant Number: LYM11102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!