These authors contributed equally to this work.
Proteomic features of potential tumor suppressor NESG1 in nasopharyngeal carcinoma
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 22, pages 3416–3425, November 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Chen, C., Yang, H., Zhang, Y., Long, J., Long, X. and Fang, W. (2012), Proteomic features of potential tumor suppressor NESG1 in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Proteomics, 12: 3416–3425. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200146
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1, 3, 4 and 6 in colour.
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2012 07:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- National Nature Science Fund of China. Grant Numbers: 81071632, 30870973, 81101781
- Medical Science Research Fund of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: B2011133
- Medical College of Guangzhou. Grant Number: 2010C04
- Pearl River Science and Technology from Guangzhou City. Grant Number: 2011J2200009
- Guangdong Province Breeding. Grant Number: LYM11102
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|pmic7236-sup-0001-tabelS1.doc||27K||Table S1: ENO1 protein expression in NPC and NP tissues|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.