Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
Glycobioinformatics: Current strategies and tools for data mining in MS-based glycoproteomics
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON BIOINFORMATICS IN PROTEOMICS
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 341–354, January 2013
How to Cite
Li, F., Glinskii, O. V. and Glinsky, V. V. (2013), Glycobioinformatics: Current strategies and tools for data mining in MS-based glycoproteomics. Proteomics, 13: 341–354. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200149
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 02:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Biomedical Laboratory Research. Grant Number: 1I01BX000609
- VA Office of Research and Development
- American Heart Association National SDG. Grant Number: 0830287N
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!