Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 and 5 in colour.
A new method for quantitative analysis of cell surface glycoproteome
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 22, pages 3328–3337, November 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Z., Chen, R., Cheng, K., Liu, H., Qin, H., Ye, M. and Zou, H. (2012), A new method for quantitative analysis of cell surface glycoproteome. Proteomics, 12: 3328–3337. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200150
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 03:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20735004
- the Creative Research Group Project by NSFC. Grant Number: 21021004
- the China State Key Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2012CB910601, 2012CB910101
- China High Technology Research Program. Grant Number: 2006AA02A309
- National Key Special Program on Infection diseases. Grant Number: 2012ZX10002009–011
- Analytical Method Innovation Program of MOST. Grant Numbers: 2009IM031800, 2010IM030500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!