Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 and 5 in colour.
A new method for quantitative analysis of cell surface glycoproteome
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 22, pages 3328–3337, November 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Z., Chen, R., Cheng, K., Liu, H., Qin, H., Ye, M. and Zou, H. (2012), A new method for quantitative analysis of cell surface glycoproteome. Proteomics, 12: 3328–3337. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200150
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 03:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20735004
- the Creative Research Group Project by NSFC. Grant Number: 21021004
- the China State Key Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2012CB910601, 2012CB910101
- China High Technology Research Program. Grant Number: 2006AA02A309
- National Key Special Program on Infection diseases. Grant Number: 2012ZX10002009–011
- Analytical Method Innovation Program of MOST. Grant Numbers: 2009IM031800, 2010IM030500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!