Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 4 in colour.
Proteins linked to drought tolerance revealed by DIGE analysis of drought resistant and susceptible barley varieties
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 22, pages 3374–3385, November 2012
How to Cite
Wendelboe-Nelson, C. and Morris, P. C. (2012), Proteins linked to drought tolerance revealed by DIGE analysis of drought resistant and susceptible barley varieties. Proteomics, 12: 3374–3385. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200154
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 03:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!