Identification of soybean proteins from a single cell type: The root hair
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 22, pages 3365–3373, November 2012
How to Cite
Brechenmacher, L., Nguyen, T. H. N., Hixson, K., Libault, M., Aldrich, J., Pasa-Tolic, L. and Stacey, G. (2012), Identification of soybean proteins from a single cell type: The root hair. Proteomics, 12: 3365–3373. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200160
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2012 07:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- United Soybean Board and National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DBI-0421620
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!