Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Analysis of protein isoforms: Can we do it better?
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Emerging Gel-Free Separation and Detection Methods
Volume 12, Issue 19-20, pages 2937–2948, October 2012
How to Cite
Stastna, M. and Van Eyk, J. E. (2012), Analysis of protein isoforms: Can we do it better?. Proteomics, 12: 2937–2948. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200161
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2012 05:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Proteomic Initiative. Grant Number: NHLBI-HV-10–05 (2)
- AHA. Grant Number: NHLBI PO1 HL10026
- RVO. Grant Number: 68081715
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!