Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1, 3 and 4 in colour.
Combination of online enzyme digestion with stable isotope labeling for high-throughput quantitative proteome analysis
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 21, pages 3129–3137, November 2012
How to Cite
Wang, F., Wei, X., Zhou, H., Liu, J., Figeys, D. and Zou, H. (2012), Combination of online enzyme digestion with stable isotope labeling for high-throughput quantitative proteome analysis. Proteomics, 12: 3129–3137. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200162
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2012 05:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
- NSFC. Grant Number: 21021004
- China State Key Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2012CB910601, 2012CB-910101
- Analytical Method Innovation Program. Grant Numbers: 2009IM031800, 2010IM030500
- Hundred Talent Young Scientist Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!