Colour online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 2 in colour.
Evaluation of SDS depletion using an affinity spin column and IMS-MS detection
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 21, pages 3138–3142, November 2012
How to Cite
Hengel, S. M., Floyd, E., Baker, E. S., Zhao, R., Wu, S. and Paša-Tolić, L. (2012), Evaluation of SDS depletion using an affinity spin column and IMS-MS detection. Proteomics, 12: 3138–3142. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200168
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2012 05:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- US Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Biological and Environmental Research
- NIH National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: RR018522
- Genome Sciences program and NIGMS. Grant Number: P41 GM103493
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!