2D DIGE analysis of the bursa of Fabricius reveals characteristic proteome profiles for different stages of chicken B-cell development
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 119–133, January 2013
How to Cite
Korte, J., Fröhlich, T., Kohn, M., Kaspers, B., Arnold, G. J. and Härtle, S. (2013), 2D DIGE analysis of the bursa of Fabricius reveals characteristic proteome profiles for different stages of chicken B-cell development. Proteomics, 13: 119–133. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200177
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 NOV 2012 05:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- BMBF FugatoPlus project AvImmun
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!