Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–5 in colour.
Differential secretome analysis of cancer-associated fibroblasts and bone marrow-derived precursors to identify microenvironmental regulators of colon cancer progression
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2013
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON BIOINFORMATICS IN PROTEOMICS
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 379–388, January 2013
How to Cite
De Boeck, A., Hendrix, A., Maynard, D., Van Bockstal, M., Daniëls, A., Pauwels, P., Gespach, C., Bracke, M. and De Wever, O. (2013), Differential secretome analysis of cancer-associated fibroblasts and bone marrow-derived precursors to identify microenvironmental regulators of colon cancer progression. Proteomics, 13: 379–388. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200179
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 02:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
- National Human Genome Research Institute
- Flemish community and France. Grant Numbers: I.2007.03, T.2009.14, T.2010.14
- Special Research Fund, Ghent University
- Scientific Research-Flanders
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!