Mass spectrometric characterization of recombinant rat 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 1A (5-HT1AR) expressed in tsA201 human embryonic kidney cells
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 22, pages 3338–3342, November 2012
How to Cite
Heo, S., Yang, J.-W., Huber, M. L., Planyavsky, M., Bennett, K. L. and Lubec, G. (2012), Mass spectrometric characterization of recombinant rat 5-hydroxytryptamine receptor 1A (5-HT1AR) expressed in tsA201 human embryonic kidney cells. Proteomics, 12: 3338–3342. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200183
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2012 07:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!