Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
CPhos: A program to calculate and visualize evolutionarily conserved functional phosphorylation sites
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 22, pages 3299–3303, November 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, B., Pisitkun, T., Hoffert, J. D., Knepper, M. A. and Saeed, F. (2012), CPhos: A program to calculate and visualize evolutionarily conserved functional phosphorylation sites. Proteomics, 12: 3299–3303. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200189
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 03:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- Intramural Budget of the NHLBI. Grant Number: Z01-HL-001285
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!