Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
CPhos: A program to calculate and visualize evolutionarily conserved functional phosphorylation sites
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 22, pages 3299–3303, November 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, B., Pisitkun, T., Hoffert, J. D., Knepper, M. A. and Saeed, F. (2012), CPhos: A program to calculate and visualize evolutionarily conserved functional phosphorylation sites. Proteomics, 12: 3299–3303. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200189
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 03:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- Intramural Budget of the NHLBI. Grant Number: Z01-HL-001285
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.