A fast and reproducible method for albumin isolation and depletion from serum and cerebrospinal fluid
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 743–750, March 2013
How to Cite
Holewinski, R. J., Jin, Z., Powell, M. J., Maust, M. D. and Van Eyk, J. E. (2013), A fast and reproducible method for albumin isolation and depletion from serum and cerebrospinal fluid. Proteomics, 13: 743–750. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200192
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JAN 2013 10:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- 1U54RR023561-01A1 CTSA. Grant Number: NHLBI-HV-10-05
- Protea Biosciences
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.