A physiological and proteomic study of poplar leaves during ozone exposure combined with mild drought
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Analysis of Extracellular Vesicles
Volume 13, Issue 10-11, pages 1737–1754, May 2013
How to Cite
Bohler, S., Sergeant, K., Jolivet, Y., Hoffmann, L., Hausman, J.-F., Dizengremel, P. and Renaut, J. (2013), A physiological and proteomic study of poplar leaves during ozone exposure combined with mild drought. Proteomics, 13: 1737–1754. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200193
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2013 12:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Fonds National de la Recherche Luxembourg (FNR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!