Impact of foliar symptoms of “Esca proper” on proteins related to defense and oxidative stress of grape skins during ripening
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 108–118, January 2013
How to Cite
Pasquier, G., Lapaillerie, D., Vilain, S., Dupuy, J.-W., Lomenech, A.-M., Claverol, S., Gény, L., Bonneu, M., Teissedre, P.-L. and Donèche, B. (2013), Impact of foliar symptoms of “Esca proper” on proteins related to defense and oxidative stress of grape skins during ripening. Proteomics, 13: 108–118. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200194
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2012 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Conseil Regional d'Aquitaine
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.