Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–8 and Scheme 2 in colour.
Interferometric silicon biochips for label and label-free DNA and protein microarrays
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Emerging Gel-Free Separation and Detection Methods
Volume 12, Issue 19-20, pages 2963–2977, October 2012
How to Cite
Cretich, M., Monroe, M. R., Reddington, A., Zhang, X., Daaboul, G. G., Damin, F., Sola, L., Unlu, M. S. and Chiari, M. (2012), Interferometric silicon biochips for label and label-free DNA and protein microarrays. Proteomics, 12: 2963–2977. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200202
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 11:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Regione Lombardia, project “FREE IMAGER” – ID 15900
- Rif. SAL-39
- EU FP7 project NADINE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!