Proteomic analysis of mouse models of Niemann-Pick C disease reveals alterations in the steady-state levels of lysosomal proteins within the brain
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 23-24, pages 3499–3509, December 2012
How to Cite
Sleat, D. E., Wiseman, J. A., Sohar, I., El–Banna, M., Zheng, H., Moore, D. F. and Lobel, P. (2012), Proteomic analysis of mouse models of Niemann-Pick C disease reveals alterations in the steady-state levels of lysosomal proteins within the brain. Proteomics, 12: 3499–3509. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200205
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 03:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Ara Parseghian Medical Research Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01DK054317, S10 RR024584
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!