The 15N isotope effect in Escherichia coli: A neutron can make the difference
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 21, pages 3121–3128, November 2012
How to Cite
Filiou, M. D., Varadarajulu, J., Teplytska, L., Reckow, S., Maccarrone, G. and Turck, C. W. (2012), The 15N isotope effect in Escherichia coli: A neutron can make the difference. Proteomics, 12: 3121–3128. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200209
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2012 05:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- BMBF QuantPro
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!