These authors contributed equally to this work.
Proteomic and bioinformatic analysis of membrane proteome in type 2 diabetic mouse liver
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1164–1179, April 2013
How to Cite
Kim, G.-H., Park, E. C., Yun, S.-H., Hong, Y., Lee, D.-G., Shin, E.-Y., Jung, J., Kim, Y. H., Lee, K.-B., Jang, I.-S., Lee, Z.-W., Chung, Y.-H., Choi, J.-S., Cheong, C., Kim, S. and Kim, S. I. (2013), Proteomic and bioinformatic analysis of membrane proteome in type 2 diabetic mouse liver. Proteomics, 13: 1164–1179. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200210
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1, 2, 4, and 6–8 in colour.
- Issue online: 5 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 10:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- Korea Basic Science Institute. Grant Number: T32414
- Pioneer Research Center Program of the National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0019478
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!