In-depth proteome mining of cultured Catharanthus roseus cells identifies candidate proteins involved in the synthesis and transport of secondary metabolites
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 23-24, pages 3536–3547, December 2012
How to Cite
Champagne, A., Rischer, H., Oksman-Caldentey, K.-M. and Boutry, M. (2012), In-depth proteome mining of cultured Catharanthus roseus cells identifies candidate proteins involved in the synthesis and transport of secondary metabolites. Proteomics, 12: 3536–3547. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200218
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2012 05:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- European Commission. Grant Number: 222716
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!