Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 6 and 7 in colour.
Short-chain peptides identification of scorpion Buthus martensi Karsch venom by employing high orthogonal 2D-HPLC system and tandem mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Emerging Gel-Free Separation and Detection Methods
Volume 12, Issue 19-20, pages 3076–3084, October 2012
How to Cite
Xu, J., Zhang, X., Guo, Z., Yan, J., Yu, L., Li, X., Xue, X. and Liang, X. (2012), Short-chain peptides identification of scorpion Buthus martensi Karsch venom by employing high orthogonal 2D-HPLC system and tandem mass spectrometry. Proteomics, 12: 3076–3084. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200224
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2012 05:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- National Natural Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholar of China. Grant Number: 20825518
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20975100
- National Natural Science Funds of China. Grant Number: 21021004
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.