Colour Online: See the article online to view Figures 1, 4, and 8 in colour.
Correlation between TGF-β1 expression and proteomic profiling induced by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus papain-like protease
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 21, pages 3193–3205, November 2012
How to Cite
Li, S.-W., Yang, T.-C., Wan, L., Lin, Y.-J., Tsai, F.-J., Lai, C.-C. and Lin, C.-W. (2012), Correlation between TGF-β1 expression and proteomic profiling induced by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus papain-like protease. Proteomics, 12: 3193–3205. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200225
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2012 05:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- National Science Council (Taiwan) and China Medical University. Grant Numbers: NSC101-2320-B-039-036-MY3, CMU98-P-03-M, CMU99-NSC-08
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!