Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–4 in colour.
Unraveling the ubiquitin-regulated signaling networks by mass spectrometry-based proteomics
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2013
Volume 13, Issue 3-4, pages 526–537, February 2013
How to Cite
Low, T. Y., Magliozzi, R., Guardavaccaro, D. and Heck, A. J. R. (2013), Unraveling the ubiquitin-regulated signaling networks by mass spectrometry-based proteomics. Proteomics, 13: 526–537. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200244
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 06:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- PRIME-XS. Grant Number: 262067
- Netherlands Proteomics Centre
- Netherlands Genomics Initiative
- Centre for Biomedical Genetics
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!