SDS-PAGE-free protocol for comprehensive identification of cytochrome P450 enzymes and uridine diphosphoglucuronosyl transferases in human liver microsomes
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 23-24, pages 3464–3469, December 2012
How to Cite
Sun, L., Zhang, Y., Tao, D., Zhu, G., Zhao, Q., Wu, Q., Liang, Z., Yang, L., Zhang, L. and Zhang, Y. (2012), SDS-PAGE-free protocol for comprehensive identification of cytochrome P450 enzymes and uridine diphosphoglucuronosyl transferases in human liver microsomes. Proteomics, 12: 3464–3469. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200260
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2012 09:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB910604
- National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20935004, 21105099
- Creative Research Group Project by NSFC. Grant Number: 21021004
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA020202
- Knowledge Innovation Project of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!