Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1–3 in colour.
A guide for integration of proteomic data standards into laboratory workflows
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2013
Volume 13, Issue 3-4, pages 480–492, February 2013
How to Cite
Medina-Aunon, J. A., Krishna, R., Ghali, F., Albar, J. P. and Jones, A. J. (2013), A guide for integration of proteomic data standards into laboratory workflows. Proteomics, 13: 480–492. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200268
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 12:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Spanish Research Council
- Spanish National Proteomics Institute. Grant Number: 2005×747_3
- ProteomeXchange, an EU FP7. Grant Number: 260558
- British Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Numbers: BB/H024654/1, BB/G010781/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!