Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 2 in colour.
Modulating protein function through reversible oxidation: Redox-mediated processes in plants revealed through proteomics
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2013
Volume 13, Issue 3-4, pages 579–596, February 2013
How to Cite
Bykova, N. V. and Rampitsch, C. (2013), Modulating protein function through reversible oxidation: Redox-mediated processes in plants revealed through proteomics. Proteomics, 13: 579–596. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200270
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 02:42PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!