Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 1 in colour.
Mouse models of growth hormone action and aging: A proteomic perspective
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2013
Volume 13, Issue 3-4, pages 674–685, February 2013
How to Cite
Ding, J., Sackmann-Sala, L. and Kopchick, J. J. (2013), Mouse models of growth hormone action and aging: A proteomic perspective. Proteomics, 13: 674–685. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200271
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2012 06:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DK075436, AG019899
- Ohio University. Grant Number: P01AG031736
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!