Enzyme-immobilized reactors for rapid and efficient sample preparation in MS-based proteomic studies
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2013
Volume 13, Issue 3-4, pages 457–466, February 2013
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, H. and Miyazaki, M. (2013), Enzyme-immobilized reactors for rapid and efficient sample preparation in MS-based proteomic studies. Proteomics, 13: 457–466. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200272
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 02:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Basic Scientific Research. Grant Number: B: 23310092
- Young Scientists. Grant Number: B: 23710153
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!