These authors contributed equally to this work.
A novel andrographolide derivative AL-1 exerts its cytotoxicity on K562 cells through a ROS-dependent mechanism
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 169–178, January 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, Y.-Y., Yu, G., Zhang, Y., Xu, Z., Wang, Y.-Q., Yan, G.-R. and He, Q.-Y. (2013), A novel andrographolide derivative AL-1 exerts its cytotoxicity on K562 cells through a ROS-dependent mechanism. Proteomics, 13: 169–178. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200273
Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1, 3, and 4 in colour.
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2012 05:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- National “973” Projects of China. Grant Number: 2011CB910700
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30973393, 81071618
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 21600201, 21610101
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Figure S1. Bcr-Abl protein level was not regulated by AL-1 in K562 cells.
Figure S2. Protein expression profiles were significantly altered by AL-1 by 2-DE analysis. Cells were treated with 10μm AL-1 or DMSO for 48h, total proteins were analyzed by 2-DE. Shown are 2DE results from three biological triplicates (A, B, C).
Figure S3. The Western blotting results for all the selected proteins were consistent with the change trends of the corresponding proteomic quantitative ratios.
|pmic7287-sup-0002-TableS1.doc||86K||Supplementary Table S1: Lists of 31 differential proteins regulated by AL-1 (at least 2.0 fold), containing their accession number, protein score, experimental mass and pI, mean ratios and SD.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.