Maize proteomics: An insight into the biology of an important cereal crop
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2013
Volume 13, Issue 3-4, pages 637–662, February 2013
How to Cite
Pechanova, O., Takáč, T., Šamaj, J. and Pechan, T. (2013), Maize proteomics: An insight into the biology of an important cereal crop. Proteomics, 13: 637–662. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200275
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 02:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- Genomics for Southern Crop Stress and Disease. Grant Number: ED0007/01/01
- Centre of the Region Haná for Biotechnological and Agricultural Research, Faculty of Science, Palacký University, Olomouc, Czech Republic. Grant Number: P501/11/1764
- Czech Science Foundation (GACR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!