Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. in colour.
Storage-induced changes of the cytosolic red blood cell proteome analyzed by 2D DIGE and high-resolution/high-accuracy MS
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 12, Issue 21, pages 3263–3272, November 2012
How to Cite
Walpurgis, K., Kohler, M., Thomas, A., Wenzel, F., Geyer, H., Schänzer, W. and Thevis, M. (2012), Storage-induced changes of the cytosolic red blood cell proteome analyzed by 2D DIGE and high-resolution/high-accuracy MS. Proteomics, 12: 3263–3272. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200280
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 01:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- the Federal Ministry of the Interior of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Manfred-Donike-Institute for Doping Analysis
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Supplementary Table 1: Storage times and significantly altered protein spots
Supplementary Table 2: Results of protein identification
Supplementary Table 3: Identified proteins and peptides
Supplementary Figure 1: Western blotting confirmation of beta actin, transglutaminase 2 and copper chaperone for superoxide dismutase
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.