Colour Online: See the article online to view Fig. 4 in colour.
Urinary exosomes: A reservoir for biomarker discovery and potential mediators of intrarenal signalling
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Analysis of Extracellular Vesicles
Volume 13, Issue 10-11, pages 1572–1580, May 2013
How to Cite
Dear, J. W., Street, J. M. and Bailey, M. A. (2013), Urinary exosomes: A reservoir for biomarker discovery and potential mediators of intrarenal signalling. Proteomics, 13: 1572–1580. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200285
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2012 04:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2012
- NHS Research Scotland (NRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!