These authors contributed equally to this work.
A noncoding plant pathogen provokes both transcriptional and posttranscriptional alterations in tomato
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 833–844, March 2013
How to Cite
Lisón, P., Tárraga, S., López-Gresa, P., Saurí, A., Torres, C., Campos, L., Bellés, J. M., Conejero, V. and Rodrigo, I. (2013), A noncoding plant pathogen provokes both transcriptional and posttranscriptional alterations in tomato. Proteomics, 13: 833–844. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200286
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2013 09:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- Dirección General de Programas y Transferencia de Conocimiento. Grant Number: BFU2009-11958
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!