These authors contributed equally to this work.
A noncoding plant pathogen provokes both transcriptional and posttranscriptional alterations in tomato
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 833–844, March 2013
How to Cite
Lisón, P., Tárraga, S., López-Gresa, P., Saurí, A., Torres, C., Campos, L., Bellés, J. M., Conejero, V. and Rodrigo, I. (2013), A noncoding plant pathogen provokes both transcriptional and posttranscriptional alterations in tomato. Proteomics, 13: 833–844. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200286
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2013 09:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2012
- Dirección General de Programas y Transferencia de Conocimiento. Grant Number: BFU2009-11958
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
|pmic7335-sup-0001-S1.doc||34K||Supporting Information 1|
|pmic7335-sup-0002-TableS1.xls||109K||Supporting Information Table 1|
|pmic7335-sup-0003-TableS2.xls||18K||Supporting Information Table 2|
|pmic7335-sup-0004-S2.ppt||10093K||Supporting Information 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.