Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1, 2 and 4 in colour.
Quantum dot applications endowing novelty to analytical proteomics
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Focus on Emerging Gel-Free Separation and Detection Methods
Volume 12, Issue 19-20, pages 2949–2961, October 2012
How to Cite
Wu, H.-F., Gopal, J., Abdelhamid, H. N. and Hasan, N. (2012), Quantum dot applications endowing novelty to analytical proteomics. Proteomics, 12: 2949–2961. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200295
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 11:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- National Science Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!