Colour Online: See the article online to view Figs. 1 and 2 in colour.
Tissue proteomics in pancreatic cancer study: Discovery, emerging technologies, and challenges
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: REVIEWS 2013
Volume 13, Issue 3-4, pages 710–721, February 2013
How to Cite
Pan, S., Brentnall, T. A., Kelly, K. and Chen, R. (2013), Tissue proteomics in pancreatic cancer study: Discovery, emerging technologies, and challenges. Proteomics, 13: 710–721. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200319
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 NOV 2012 04:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K25CA137222, R01CA107209, R21CA161575, K07CA116296, R01DK081368, R21CA149772
- Canary Foundation
- Gene and Mary Ann Walters Pancreatic Cancer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!