These authors contributed equally to this work.
Comparative proteomic analysis of the ATP-sensitive K+ channel complex in different tissue types
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: FOCUS ON BIOINFORMATICS IN PROTEOMICS
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 368–378, January 2013
How to Cite
Kefaloyianni, E., Lyssand, J. S., Moreno, C., Delaroche, D., Hong, M., Fenyö, D., Mobbs, C. V., Neubert, T. A. and Coetzee, W. A. (2013), Comparative proteomic analysis of the ATP-sensitive K+ channel complex in different tissue types. Proteomics, 13: 368–378. doi: 10.1002/pmic.201200324
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 02:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: HL085820
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!